Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weighing In

My last weigh in was this past Monday 01/23. I had actually cheated twice during the week and got on the scale. It had only moved .2 of a pound, so come my actual weigh-in day I was not very enthusiastic at all. I worked very hard last week. Yesterday was my first rest day in 8 whole days. I felt very proud of myself. My Husband got on the scale first, and had lost 4 pounds. I was happy for him, and irritated all at the same time. He just started working out last week and had already lost more weight than me. It is very frustrating how fast men lose weight over women, and just not fair!

As I go get the scale out of the closet, I'm griping saying it's not gonna make a difference because the scale isn't gonna say something different from two days ago. I set it down, and step up. The scale reads.....250.0. I lost 2.2 pounds. I felt so excited, and stupid at the same time for complaining so much...lol! FINALLY!! I just wanted to sing. That's a total of 6.4 pounds for the month of January so far. I have only 1.6 pounds to go to reach my February 12th goal of 8 pounds. I may even exceed it, which would be awesome.

Another accomplishment is the inches I have lost. I wish I had been able to measure at the very beginning, but didn't have a tape measure. I measured myself for the first time last week. In a week's time, I have lost 1.5 inches in my waist and hips, and two inches off of my legs. I can tell a slight difference in the way I look, but not enough to be amazed. Adam says he can really tell though.

I am being able to push myself further and longer in my workouts, and that makes me feel amazing. So, I'm just gonna keep going, enjoy my skinny legs, and watch for the rest of me to catch up!! So far I have had a few bumps and grumps along my way, but this Road to Wonderland is looking more beautiful everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment