Monday, January 30, 2012

New Goal for February

We are about to enter the month of February. This year is already flying by. I can't believe I have already been on this journey for a month now! I am really looking forward to this next month. I can't wait to see how I change, and how much further I can push myself. It's just another step closer to my Wonderland. I reached my January goal, so now I have to set up a hair appointment. Very excited about that.

I am gonna kick it up a little for February and add some weight training to my normal routine. I want to see these flabby arms of mine start to whittle away. Toning is going to be a big thing for me too. I would love some toning advice if anyone has anything. After 5 children and this much weight loss, I have got to tone this mess up...lol!

Now to set my goals for February. I decided to set my weight loss goal to 10 pounds for this month. I entered a challenge on myfitnesspal, and that is what we are all trying to lose. So, I'm gonna go for it. A double digit number, it's a little scary. I can't let it intimidate me though. Let's do this people!!

Goal Start Date:  February 1st, 2012
Goal End Date:  February 29th, 2012
Goal Weight Loss:  10 Pounds
Reward: Pedicure

Since I can't really tell much of a difference in the way I look, I'm gonna hold off on pics until this next month. We'll see what happens. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment