Monday, January 9, 2012

Starting Off on My Way to Wonderland

So here we are at the beginning of another year. We all look into the new year with hope and excitement of things to come. I, like many others have made goals for this new year. At the top of my list....losing weight. It's one of my goals every year, and one I have never succeeded at. Last year I done really well, until summer hit and the kids were home for 2 months. I found myself making quicker, unhealthy meals. We also brought more junk food in the house. This year has to be different!!
This year I am coming up on my 30th birthday. I am at a comfortable time in my life....I know what I want in life, and know who I am as a person. There is only one thing left that I feel uncomfortable with....my weight! My goal is by my 30th birthday to get under 200 pounds! Even if it's 199 pounds, I will be happy. I want to go into this next chapter of my life completely comfy in my own skin. My fear is that I will fail miserably...lol...but I will try my hardest to succeed! I do have the satisfaction of knowing that no matter what, my Husband loves me and thinks I'm beautiful no matter what size I am. I love me too. I just want to love me in a smaller pant size...lol! I know I have tons of support, and I am excited about my journey on this road to Wonderland!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been on my journey for a little over a week now, and so far I am down 4.2 pounds. I think that's a pretty good start, considering I haven't started exercising yet. The main change I have made is the way I eat. Cutting out sugar and caffeine, and eating fresh fruits and veggies. I've also been keeping track of my calories, and not going over 1600 a day. I hope to get some pics up soon. Any advice or supportive comments are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember your multi-vitamin. I will keep you lifted up in prayer, I believe you can do it.

    ReplyDelete