Thursday, January 12, 2012

Staying Motivated

I have been big my whole entire life! Even as a child I was on the chunky side. I have no clue what being skinny feels like, or looks like on my body. My motivation is just picturing what I may possibly look like. My best motivation....what it will feel like to love what I see when I look in the mirror. Right now I can only imagine it, but I imagine it is one of the greatest feelings. What is it like to shop in a regular clothing store, with the whole store that I have to choose from...instead of one little corner of ugly material? Saving money from not having to pay extra for the plus size clothes because they use extra materials!! There is so much to be gained, and it is all a motivator to me!

Today I got on the treadmill. I walked 30 minutes, at 3.5mph on an incline. I walked a total of 1.6 miles. It may not seem like much to some, but I felt on top of the world. I have never went at that pace, for that long on the treadmill. It was a big accomplishment for me. I asked myself, "How did you just do that?" Other times I had always gave up as soon as I started getting tired. This time, I feel unstoppable. I am so determined and motivated. I feel....DIFFERENT! I can do this, I WILL do this!! Bring on the weigh-in Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment