Monday, January 30, 2012

Scale Time

My weigh in last week went rather well, with a 2.2 pound weight loss. That left me with only 1.6 pounds left to lose to reach my monthly goal. I felt like I could definitely do this. However, I did not get my hopes up for the scale because of what happened the week before. I figured I would just be surprised! :) I jogged a little over 5 miles this past week. I felt like I did really good. The only thing I did not get to do was my Biggest Loser workout, and I was praying that didn't set me back. I anxiously climbed up on the scale this morning, and it read....248.0. WOO-HOO!!! I lost 2 pounds this week. That brings my total weight loss for the month of January to 8.4 pounds. I am very proud of myself!

I am officially under 250 pounds. I don't remember the last time I was under that weight. It feels amazing!!! I can't wait to start really noticing a difference in the way my body looks. I can tell small things are starting to change, but nothing too noticeable yet. I do notice a huge change in the way I feel though. I have more energy, way more energy. Each week it seems I am able to push myself further and faster. This past week I was able to jog at a 5.0mph on the treadmill. Granted I could not do it for long periods of time, but I did it. That was a huge success for me. Can't wait to see what my body can do in this next week. I am super stoked. Stay tuned folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment