Saturday, March 3, 2012

Surprise, Surprise

Well here we are already into the third month of this new year. Time is flying by so fast. If you read my last two posts you will know that February, for me, was rough. I struggled a lot, even gained three pounds back of what I had lost. I have a feeling I am gonna get my groove back in March. I am defintely gonna have to change things up though!

See we recently found out why I had such a crappy time last month. Much to our surprise, we are expecting baby #6. Yes, I am serious! We were in complete shock because I have been on birth control since our last baby was born three years ago. This explains my exhaustion and nausea and being much more hungry than usual. I am still trying to wrap my head around all of this...lol. This has to be Gods plan, because it definitely wasn't in ours!

I am so glad I started this journey before we found out we were pregnant. I think this is going to set me up for a healthy pregnancy, and hopefully a much smoother birth than the ones in the past. I am gonna continue on my journey, but like I said, there will be some things I have to change. I will continue to eat healthy and do my treadmill. Jillian's 30 Day Shred, however, will have to wait til after baby! I would like to start doing some prenatal pilates. I am also gonna continue with my light strength training.

With most of my pregnancies I have lost weight, especially in my last one. I am hoping for the same thing this time. Since I am a big woman, it doesn't hurt for me to lose some weight while I'm pregnant. I am hoping if I continue this healthy lifestyle throughout my pregnancy, it will be even easier once I have the baby. I do realize that my goal of getting under 200 pounds by my 30th birthday may not be in the cards right now. I have lost 2 of those 3 pounds I had gained back. So, I still have 47 pounds to go, to get under 200. That's a lot of weight to lose being pregnant. My focus isn't to purposely lose weight while I am carrying this baby. My plan is just to keep living this healthy lifestyle and if I lose....I lose! I just want to be as healthy as possible for myself and this baby, extra weight loss will just be an added bonus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment