Wednesday, February 15, 2012

At a Stand Still

I feel like such a slacker! The past week and a half has been very chaotic. Everyone was sick last week, Joshua multiple times. This week has just been go, go, go. With being gone so much, we have had to eat out, which means not as many healthy choices as when I'm at home. I have been super stressed with the kids. I am at a complete stand still with my weight loss. I was supposed to weigh in today, but think I will just wait to do it next week. I haven't exercised in 5 days, so I don't think the number is gonna be good. I have done a lot of walking since we have been out and about all week, but not my regular routine workouts.

We bought a treadmill last night, which I was very excited about. I thought, this is really gonna help me kick things back into gear. I get on it today, and I really don't like it. I don't feel comfortable walking more than a 2 on it. The belt jerks and slides around. I was so upset, considering how much money we had to pay for it. I will see what Adam thinks about it, and we will make a decision on what to do. I was so looking forward to having a treadmill in our home. I am so limited in my time without it. I can only go on Adam's lunchbreak, which is 30 minutes. I do get a good walk in that 30 minutes, but having one in my home will allow me to do it whenever I want, however long I want, and however many times I want.

I am definitely not giving up. Just gotta keep pushing through. I really hope the last two weeks of this month are better than the first two!

No comments:

Post a Comment